Went for last walk in vondelpark with Wynn - we never managed a final run around it, but we power walked instead. It was nice, she was quite chatty, she enjoyed the party and was impressed at the amount of people who came...thought they were all lovely.
We sat at the blauw teehuis, had a latte and was tempted by the nachos (was so hungry) but resisted the temptation. Also great sitting up there looking around the view of the park, it's very beautiful in Amsterdam right now and the park is no exception.
We had a slight diagreement over whether being together with someone longterm is like being married - she was saying if I want to be with someone longterm then I want to get married. I told her I don't actually want to be married. She said it was the same thing, which of course it's not, but I can see her point too. She got a bit crochety at that point.
Was so sad saying goodbye though. I'm gonna miss this American gal...a lot. I guess her pregnancy has eased me into not being with her quite as much as I was before so that's something, we used to hang out all of saturday or sunday together. Watch films, drink wine, go shopping. Now she'll be becoming a mummy and good for her!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment