Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wow so much has happened since I last wrote in here/ I'm almost just writing in here because if I don't soon I'll forget it all!
I left work last friday y'all. Can you believe that, almost a week ago already. The leaving part was a bit strange, I was busy up until about 4pm on the day, so not much time to think about it too much (a good thing I think). It was better than I expected, lots of people came to my leaving drinks, David came back for it, Sander, Eleni, Bas came to it, then the usual suspects - Ben, Kimberlee, Ashly, Eleni, Olly, Javier came back for it, Vincent, Susanah, Micala, hans even came down but he didn't say much to me, he was doing business with Olly most the time. It was a big crowd (can't even remember half the peops now but it was nice), drank a lot of Belgian beer but you can't drink too much of that stuff, it's heavy! At about 12 got the comment from Sander (typical) of 'you're leaving, your own party..?' I was like, I've come, I've been, I'm going home so I feel ok tomorrow. I'm old (he was like, yeah, I saw your Timeout picture - don't think he realised how old I was til then!!). Apparently Micala, Olly, Sander and Chris carried on drinking til whatever time. They got me some lovely books as a present, and a voucher for the Koan float place to relax myself (excellent!!)
Saturday woke up feeling pretty good about it all, so I know it was the right thing to do. It's carried on into this week - kept myself pretty busy with all the accountant stuff and organising of things...date site stuff and a little bit of socialising, plus been doing Bikram every day which is always a good few hours out your day. I'm looking forward to finishing it - on day 5 out of 6 tomorrow....
Anyway sat had a lovely day with Jen and naked Ken :) Was pretty awesome we went to the beach and had a wander, and took some funny photos of the trip. It's just fun to do that. In the evening went to PP and met Bella there (and Thijs and his friend), it was ok, just the music there I find it really hard to get into...and Bella was complaining about the music the whole time and the place - she doesn't really think that girl that maybe you shouldn't complain when someone has invited you along! I kinda agree about the music, but you can still go and have fun with it.
Sunday was the first Bikram day, god it was bloody hard let me tell ya: sweated like a bastard all way through it. Managed to do it all though, and by today was hardly sweating at all. Rest of sunday I cleared a few bits and bobs, recovered from the Bikram, and went over to Micala's, resisting the urge to go to the concert with them (not hard because it's not really my cuppa and had just spent 50 euros on the Bikram pass).
Monday met up with Carissa and bought a new bike chain (other one got stolen, A-Gain!, I think I was lucky the bike wasn't too, probably they tried). Then it was onto more Bikram and my dance class, and into the busy week. I'm happy, not worried about work or money at the moment, sure that may change but just giving myself a break and working on things I want to (the film scripts will be in process again soon I think).

No comments: