Had a lovely time in London with my friends.
I miss it there!! I do. I love it here as well but there is cool;
I arrived on Friday night and just hung out with Anna - I was delayed and arrived quite late, didn't realise that from Luton it's such a trek to Anna's. Luckily there was a train that went almost straight there, which was really good, then flaked and got a cab from the station when should've probs just got a bus as I had to hang around and wait for it anyways.
Then we had a fairly early one. Saturday, lazy morning followed by lunch at the chophouse near Tower Bridge (I love that part of London, but bloody hell it's hard to go back there for me!!). We had the three course menu and a glass of champagne, was so nice to be treated by Anna who usually can't afford to do that.
Then on to the design museum which was really inspiring, I really enjoyed it. It's funny I can tell I'm an interactive writer, I really liked all the interactive stuff:) and the books, whereas Anna was wowed by all the model-architecture (that was also made in real life). Was good. Then back home for a quick change until we were onto Beth's engagement party, really flipping fun with both Beth and Tim surprised to see me, and a good old dance with all the usual suspects. I really enjoyed. Not so enjoyable was the thing the next day with a massive hangover, bloody hell that hurt badly. Went to Pizza Express with Tim and Anna, and then we sat there having a lovely meal (ate loads) and in kiddieville (not so enjoyable), and went back to Anna's to watch a load of vids - 'Brothers' and 'Blade3'. Was cool.
Monday, slight lie in, nice bath, and then dashed into town for a quick mooch around the shops before I headed off to Victoria to meet mum (and alex made it too, was nice to see him!) heard all about him and edwina, and him and edwina, and him and edwina (AWWW was sweet!) and then off to the airport to get royally screwed by Easyjets baggage policy (don't even ask, the fuckers!!).
Such a lovely weekend. Was straight back into flowers today, but of some sort of shit show going on and have a load of things that have been promised while I've been away to write...and...etc.
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment