Been out with Naked Ken & Jen Jen for a little tour today, went to the Noordelichte, really beautiful (almost) Spring day, really lovely:)
I flaked on the party yesterday, to be honest had a bit of a hangover and still some cleaning to do for Laila, used that as an excuse though to not go but I'm just not in the Zone for partying at the moment, at all - like I'd rather just sit in and watch a film or another episode of 24 than go out...not so cool he he. But as Jen said to me recently, life would get very boring if we always wanted to do the same thing. And for the first time in my life I don't feel like going out very much - bizarre for me. But you know, go with it.
Had a strange day yesterday as felt a bit down for first time all week, probably because of the hangover and Amber and Dustin's evilness ;) I cleaned, tidied, cleared space, went to Vondelpark with Bella, had coffee at the outside cafe there (Vondeltuin), and then went to de Balie for some wines, before stopping for a burger king on way home and continuing the whole cleaning thing and watching 24.
This morning was up early and so went for a really good run. Can really feel the Bikram, did 45 mins no problems, hardly worked up a sweat (when you sweat and spend so long of a class with raised heartbeat it really does wonders for your fitness level if you do aerobic exercise again). Beautiful sunny morning, and then Jen called and we went over to Amsterdam Noord to sit in a sunny window spot and drink coffe and a G&T, wandered around there (saw the strange Boathotel place, uber depressing) and then came back to hang out and wait for my date.
Date just got cancelled, or rather moved to tomorrow - which I'm kinda glad about to be honest, I may actually have an afternoon date, yipee! That's what I've wanted for a while, get to chat and hang out a bit. See if we get on if we go somewhere and have a laugh. Just better get as many bits and bobs done as I can before hand. Itamar apparently wasted himself on red wine and vodka last night, he can certainly outdo me on the drinks stakes. He's still talking about the pills, but I think it's more the vodka to be honest, hehe. We're still seeing on this one. No thunderbolt yet, but then we've both been pretty busy :) We'll see, we'll see.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment