Feel like things are slowly turning for me, am pretty happy again right now.
Don't know if it's the chanting I am doing or what but it's at least putting me into a positive mood to tackle some of the things I have to: I am trying to be more confident to speak to people I find intimidating. It's ridiculous how I get nervous talking to people in positions of power or guys I find attractive, or sometimes just people I have not met before. When I do not care I am fine and can chat and flirt for england. They are only people after all! I am working on this, and yesterday evening went to Bonnie's leaving do where chatted to and got chatted up by extremely fit guys.
Just need to not be so into my work mode that I can't do anything about it...at the moment it's a struggle even to get out for drinks, just want to hang out with friends, do dinner, am pretty tired. Am looking forward to this time next month when it will all hopefully be just about over:)
Strange thing is am getting all these confirmations that I did the right thing with quitting SF, it's totally going down the pan, and T actually apologised to me yesterday for if he was a bastard when we were all working together on the Euroflorist pitch. Apparently even he finds it hard to work with a certain someone and left for his stress leave not even talking to him, and hasn't talked to him since. Their bad for promoting him into art director without the technical or personable skills in my humble opinion - doesn't do him any favours either I think. To be honest it feels like such a long time ago I don't even want to talk about it any more - move on everyone as I have, and if you do you'll also be much happier.
This weekend have to: do my other hotel work, put together a work proposal, contact Misja, and do some copy exploration and figure what I want to test out for the Sandwich book. My own fault really as I've had so much else to do, but haven't had time to really set or figure out how things are going to be done and it's getting to the point I need to. Want to do an example piece of text for each section so can pass it by Henriette Monday as well as the stuff they want me to do to bring the concept to life.
Was also supposed to go around tom's to help him with something but I'm afraid that will just have to wait (totally last minute ask, and totally him taking advantage a bit).
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment