Monday, November 14, 2011

Sometimes life can throw you unexpected curve balls, right? But this time it has been in a pretty good way.

I had a very interesting day today where the company I'm in will offer me the same kind of work as at T think, and maybe even better paid...I'm debating whether I can actually do that because gonnna end up peeing one or the other off.

I have had this urge to go and DO something and today I did...went across to the bar where the cute man works who's been there for the last two years, and actually talked to him properly again. Turns out that he has been feeling a bit embarrassed or something when he saw me because he kind of lost touch with me (because he didn't email me back when I emailed him). I'd felt that, and had also felt kind of strange around him...anyway. Now having a good old flirt again, and you know what? It's rather nice even if nothing happens to have something to fantasise about a bit.

I know he's too young, and I know it's all a bit stupid, but I'd just like to have someone I like and get to know them a bit better. It's kinda nice. If I have to do that in the bar across the road then at the moment, so be it, it'll do :)

x

No comments: