Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The J man on the bridge of life.

Saw him today as was cycling home over the bridge hump.

TBH every time I've been over it so far, I've been thinking I'm gonna see him, I'm gonna see him. But today I had the feeling very strongly, and lo and behold there he was.

He's a good looking and nice chap. It's a shame we didn't manage to anywhere near make it work.

Anyway, it was surprisingly ok and he seemed fine. He said we should go for coffee, I told him I would leave him to mail me about it.

Needless to say he didn't, yet.

Credit to him for stopping and chatting to me. He is a good guy. I'm glad he's doing ok...I hope he really is. And though I don't like to think of it (strangely as I shouldn't care really), I hope he found someone who liked him as much as he liked them.

No comments: