Sunday, July 08, 2012

Life is good

Bloody tired so just a quick download.

Worked a helluva week (BBB in berlin this week, so two days out the office). As a result I had to work til Friday...and was a bit exhausted with everything...Meh!

Spent thurs night after arrival back with Jeff tho which was cool, and so got a bit of a lie in, in morning. Was really nice to see him, and he came and waited for me down at the Temple Bar, Nieuwemarkt, which was sweet - I didn't arrive in until about 11.30pm. He perked me right up though, and it had been hot and stormy weather (like his eyes).

Friday night I went to see 'Edward Sharpe and the magnetic zeros' which was an interesting gig. Not my sorta music completely, a bit on the folky side, but actually everyone there was so happy and clappy it was hard not to get infected by the mood, and ended up clapping along with the rest of em/ It was a young crowd which was unusual for that kinda music, it's a hippy revival!

then i went to meet J at a hotel, I actually got to see him outside of my place for a change which was quite strange. He was late back, and then we were even later to sleep ;), but it was cool to see him 'two nights in a row' for a change.

Sat had a lie-in, had a great coffee at the bar downstairs, went back to mine to meet Bob and Patrick his cousin. They were storming it up as ever. I had some work (invoicing!) to do, and then I went out to meet Jen and Myscha at a magazine year anniversary (hoop doop), and after that got dragged to a very strange party, that never quite made it into being full on - plus I was still full on tired from the week so took myself off home (actually my neighbours home) for the night. Cats are fur balls of madness I discovered since living with them, dunno how they all live down there comfortably, it's so tiny!

Today, bit of a lie in, brunch with the ladies-was lovely actually, a new amazing brunch place called love food HQ really near me. Then back to Jen's for more work (stacked this week again), and finished the invoicing finally, it really takes me about 3 hours to do. Need to figure out a better system. Helped Myscha with a bit of copy, was fun, she's got some imagination!! And SW shop opening, not so fun.

Been on txt all day with the fella, fun. He didn't win his 'startup weekend' but learned a lot. We've had some funny texts.

x

No comments: