Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend

I've had a good one, despite spending a lot of it in bed, it's always nice with the man...it's bad that we both enjoy lie-ing in as much as each other, no one to kick the other one out and get motivated, hahaha. Yesterday we got up around 1pm and went for a Bakkerswinkel brunch before coming back and hanging out for a bit.

Then I had to get some magazines which was cool, for some work I wanted to do today (I started that), and then headed over to catch up with Micala before we all went out. She cooked us a very lovely dinner, and Jeff and Jen and 'slay' joined for that. Then to party with a local launch party at Basis. Who should I see there except Erkki, he's such a nice fellow. He has apparently lost contact with all the Kessels lot. Who knows what they're doing now. Angela for sure has left (she never liked me after I had that fling), and Christian is probably still there, plugging away.

The night before we headed to Lab111 to eat, food wasn't all that great and the bar seems to have changed since last time I was there. There was no DJ and a totally different sort of coupley crowd - apparently they've been having problems with their license which explains a lot towards why it's not so busy any more.

Ah and I've been doing some work with Lucia, not as powerful as last time, think I need to get more into the frame of mind for it...like believe it's going to work and something will happen. It wasn't as painful this time as it was the first time. But still not 'pleasurable', I must remember to inform and ask Steve about it.

Catch ya in the week sometime.

No comments: