Handbags, a veritable feast of girlieness...
I realised today what a godsend the handbag is. What would we do without them, and why, oh why, do we fit so much into them?? Mine today:
3 different types of lipgloss
pair of pants, pink
wallet
umbrella
reading material for my commute
earplugs
Ipod
sweets, sugarfree
mint gum, also sugarfree
Oystercard
Packet of Smints (actually going to eat that now)
One lipstick, pillarbox red
jewellery that i removed when I was at the gym
sunglasses
real glasses
spare pair of contacts
leather gloves, grey
2 condoms (well you never know)
Toothbrush (again you never know)
hairband
Mobile phone
I am going to have a clearout tonight because this is a ridiculous amount to carry around every day. I got given a bigger bag for christmas and obviously am making full use of it...
What are the handbag essentials for you then....?
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment