I've been ill all weekend. Which sucks. When I'm ill all I want to do is sleep and eat and feel sorry for myself. If I'm really ill I don't even want to eat, I just sleep with little breaks for baths and general hygiene. This weekend my man was staying with me so it was really bad timing to be so ill, and I found out something about myself with him being there.
I am a pathetic ill person.
I moan a bit, I want him to make me tea, I tell him how awful I'm feeling when he asks if I feel better. Shame on me.
I think that Manflu must be bad, SJflu is just as bad....
Saying that I've had a lot of sleep this weekend so am hoping my horrible early business trip tomorrow morning is not to much of a struggle (have to leave at ten to four am to get to the airport on time eek)!
And it gave me an excuse NOT to clean my flat this weekend....got to look at the little advantages. And it was nice to be looked after a bit - he cooked for me and everything yesterday evening, I was being pathetic in the kitchen...!
Back to bed for me...yaaaawwwn. x
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Being sick totally sucks! I hope you're feeling better and your trip wasn't all that bad.
Post a Comment