Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Work sucks

not alot going on in the wonderful world of SJ at the moment except disatisfaction with my job. I've been here a while, they promised me a promotion, and payrise, they haven't really delivered....

the only comfort is that half the creative department are with me....so it's time to be getting that career hunting hat on again....which I think is a good thing as have been here for almost 2.5 years.

It's been fun, but I'm done with places that don't reward and deliver to their best staff, I came to realise a while ago it's their loss.

:0)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Tell me about it! I left a job that I loved to come to the states to get my doctorate and for the past two years have been working part time at a preschool center, but not in the classroom, in the office instead, it sucks! If you can go for another things, better, more satisfying, you should! No one should be stuck in a job that makes them miserable.

The Sarjent said...

Yup tis what i thought, quit moaning and start moving, if people speak with their feet then the company will know they can;t just treat people like that :0)