Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hey there, well after an exhausting week traipsing around London with my portfolio, I have decided to take it a bit easier these last couple of days.
I was getting a bit down with all the rain, and it's tiring being in town all day, umbrella in one hand (weather is really bad atm!) and heavy bag in the other!! I don't know how photographer's agents do that for a living.
I have a booking for a month, and a probable one for after that, and that isn't half bad for the freelance world. I suppose I'm going to have to get used to not always having work lined up now and change my attitude towards it a bit.

To ease all of this I have already given up one of my new year's resolutions - no booze, and replaced it with - moderate booze. It was just too boring and depressing in Jan to not have a glass of wine when I was out with my mum or with friends. I really think it's the worst month to try and get healthy which is why so many people fail!!

Bring on slightly better weather, being back in an agency, and the rest of whatever 2008 wants to throw my way :0)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great attitude!!!