So, second to last day of freedom has just passed.
I'm getting a little bit apprehensive now as well as looking forward to going back into work. There's only so much traipsing around int he grey wet and windy weather with a portfolio a girl can take.
I have been pretty good with getting out there though = proud of myself. Now to wait and see if it leads anywhere....
I caught up with an old friend of mine, Dan tonight which was really nice. He finishes his current job next month. Due to unforeseen circumstances he hasn't been as lucky as me in being at the right place at the right time, and getting into a big agency so he has some really nice big brand experience behind him. It made me appreciate how lucky I've been.
He is just as good as me, he just needs a break - I will pass on some of my contacts to him and hope that he gets in somewhere good.
Have a good night all! x
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So you got a job?! That's great!!! All the best!
Post a Comment