Thursday, April 23, 2009

Perhaps those last words about the boy were a bit brave. Sat here in bed feeling very sorry for myself right now. I still know it's the right thing to do, but seem to have gone from having everything - some fun, a guy interested, a job I like, a flat, a new city. To not being totally sure why I'm here again.

I know this will pass, it's just been a rough week, but I'm really not happy in my job, the man has turned out to be rubbish and I have got just a little bit hurt again. The place though is still fabulous - I'm loving my little spot in the world, which is why I will find it hard if I have to leave here for other reasons.

I've talked to all the girls, and there are worst times to be single that's for sure. But it's not just that. I am just a little bit unsure about what the future holds at the moment - maybe that's a sign that I have settled in here enough to start thinking about that again. It certainly feels like a long time since I first moved out here, almost a year ago (now eleven months), how much has happened to me since then, and how little too.

Living for the moment and not worrying about the past and the future is easier said than done I'm finding.

No comments: