Queens day.madness.bit drunk....
Fun though. Went around to Mia's had a few drinkies. More than a few, and then out to a street party. The great thing about amsterdam is there are good parties all over the streets. Sound stages like in the NottingHill carnival or whatever in London. We bumped into R. Lost Mon who was absolutely hammered, so funny. She really is an all or nothing gal and ended up tat one of his friend places which was also fun, amazing places all the ones I've seen tonight. Was tired when we got there, but we stayed for a bit (jen and I, who is very similar to I in terms of where she is in her headspace I think, and then managed to get my bike home )BONUS) and here I am bloggin in my red light window box again.
Had some interesting conversations with the likes of A few cOlegaues. Great to talk to when you're not working with them, a bit more difficult when you are.
Have to get to bed because otherwise won't make it up for the big day tomorrow....we shall see what that's like.
night.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment