I think I've been doing pretty well on this sharing with someone/flatmate thingie. We get on so much better than I ever would've hoped we would, and on the whole I find her pretty helpful and considerate.
But I just have to air one thing that's been bugging the hell out of me. Actually two things.
People who go on the phone in the lounge, loudly, when the other person is trying to watch something on the TV. Now yesterday, to be fair, I was almost about to retire to my room anyways, and that just made it happen quicker. I find it bizarre though. I always go into my room if I"m on the phone, unless I was there first, and then, if they put the TV on I'd take the hint and go into my room.
German always sounds so much louder than English too!!
The other thing is, why, if there is a tiny bit of washing up that isn't yours, would you bother to pour all those bubbles in the sink, and then carefully wash up what's yours without touching the other person's/ If I'm washing up and there is a bit there, I'll just do there's in amongst mine, it takes like two seconds. She doesn't, she'll wash all around it carefully and leave my cup plate/knife there. I also find that bizarre. Especially when I do her bits a fair bit, and also when I did all the cooking of nibbles friday, and bought them, and washed them up - you'd think it wouldn't be such a drama to do something small like that in return.
*rant over, and hopefully I can now get over it, because it's been bugging me all weekend :)
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment