So enjoying Amsterdam right now...it's not getting dark until 9pm or so which is mad! The sun is shining, it's a bit windy and cold but at least the rain hasn't started. Or at least nog niet. Who knows if it will.
Work has been slow, what's new though? I'm a bit at a loss as how to help and to be honest have been enjoying the downtime. I was busy last week, and that was good. This week once again not so.
Had a lovely weekend - yoga, hip/hop ballet, dinner around Rogier's with his Hareem and Erin. And then sunday missed the bike trip coz was real tired, but then got a bonus boat trip with Isabel and Thijs, who are absolutely sterling neighbours to have, really nice. They were just passing by our flat and asked if we wanted to come...we were like. YEAH! Had a nice chat with Isabel, she is cool.
Then I tried to get on with my writing, although my computer finally completely dying didn't help really. I'm on the work one at home too now, which is not ideal. My little baby is Kaput.I might have to get a new one (not budgeted for that either), but am waiting to see if she can be rescued first :)
Night of writing, some thai from the thai bird (not that impressed to be honest, think I prefer my usual Jasmine Tree next time) and watching a little bit of TV. Then onto the Monday feeling ok, for a nice change from last week!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment