Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jen has done this interesting thing on her blog, that I like so am going to shamelessly copy it. Well she copied it from Nilsa so I guess they won't mind ;)

Five things I wish I could say (either more or ever).

1. I'm worth a lot more than that. Go away.
2. I love you. And I let you go completely because of that.
3. I know getting old sucks but please let me not know why. I'm going to know soon enough anyway.
4. Get therapy/Get over it.
5. Right now, this instance I am happy. And nothing else matters.


Five things I wish I hadn't said (ever only)

1. Goodbye (to my dad especially, but also to friends and lovers and people I cared about. Because you know what, I miss them all in some strange way.)
2. I hate you
3. YES (to my first cigarette I enjoyed. I don't smoke but I do 'social smoke' and it really doesn't do me any good).
4. I love you, so I let you go.
5. Why? *this question is what I think us women ask too much, and most the time there isn't any answer or even any right answer - how can someone tell you what they don't even know...?)

I like this thinking!! What's yours?
3.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I found it totally therapeutic, I hope you did too.