Saturday, May 16, 2009

Isn't life strange.

What it throws at you and when. Just when you think you've got it sussed, it throws you this curve ball and then laughs, steps back, and watches you try to catch it.

And I suppose for us that it doesn't matter if we catch it or not, it matters how we deal with the throw, and then the non-catching (or catching). And if it's a conscious decision by us, or just one of those things that our arm comes up automatically, and catches it. Or in my case at school mostly miss it.

I quite often wish I could change things to be the way I wanted them to, but then if we could have everything our way, do you think we'd choose what's best for us. Or just what's easy/quick/interesting/fun. Do you think because we can't choose, and have to deal with, we therefore become stronger people throughout our life...?

This is all very cryptic of me, but I've had two wierd experiences this week that have made me see things in a different light. And see myself in a different light. And I want to know if I can choose, or if whatever I choose things will play out the way they're supposed to (I hope this is what happens). Because if I don't do the thing I was thinking about, I'll always wonder. And if I do do it, there's the very real chance I will totally embarrass myself and never be able to go near there again. And if that wasn't a tough enough decision, then someone else today told me about another option. (Although it's not an option right now).

I'm interested to see what happens and if anything happens, because right now. I wonder about life...

No comments: