Am totally tired with it, but again someone else (wynn) would not know that.
I found out a lot of things from her that I would never have known people thought about me, until speaking to her, but I have to take everything I hehar from her with a pinch of salt because she also talks some crap sometimes. And a lot of it is about how she has found what she has, and what she has found with Dan, which is great for her, but doesn't make me feel particularly good about things! I think she does it to try and make me feel better though, she has that thing of 'what can I do to help you...?' when sometimes I don't want help. I just want to vent and get on with things.
Anyway, end of the week a lot less manic than the rest (thank god!), and then came back saw Kat, and Jay and Seb (who actually fucking hot, didn't notice it before, but he is HOT), young and hot but still hot. Then had some wine on the stoop, very nice, people watched a bit, and then went to Belgica, and then to door 74, really cool place for a last cocktail before heading home here to chill out a bit and NOT drink. HAVE again eaten a load of crappy food today, but wanted it, and was nice.
dus, ik heb een heel leuk dag gehad, yay me.
Friday, August 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment