Sunday, August 30, 2009

I think I passed on the jinx of bumping into people I know at random places to W, the guy. He took me to the Beatstad, in Den Hague, to see quite a few diff bands, and then Keane were headlining at the end.

Within the first hour and a half of being there we had bumped into the sister of his ex, who considering was pretty nice to me. I didn't know that she was the sister until after she'd left already. He was totally wierded out by that, his whole body-language and demeanor changed for a couple of hours, and he was driving so he couldn't even get hammered which is what I would've done/suggested otherwise. It is the first time he's seen anyone associated with his ex, apparently, so...

A little later on we bumped into another group of friends also associated with his ex, one of whom turned to me and asked if that was the right way to say it 'rebound girl', of course I was pretty shocked but luckily managed to hold my cool a little bit, and went to down a glass of wine instead. When I came back, W hadn't even thought about what she was saying, I told him how I'd taken it, and he thought about it a bit and said I may have been right as apparently that girl is the biggest B around - a lot of mental problemos and depression and that she is really bitchy. Plus when we went back to say goodbye to them, she stood right in front of me with her back to me and didn't even turn to say bye, so obv did have a problem with me. Anyhoo, in the end I should thank her because after that I was so fucked off, I was like 'fuck you, biatch, I;m not gonna let you spoil my day', and we managed to get back most the atmosphere we'd had before. Plus some really nice cuddles whilst watching Keane. Raunchy cuddles (the best kind).

On the drive back it absolutely peed it down, like torrential rain, not so great - and the windscreen wipers on his car were rubbish, I think they made the screen worse rather than better.

Once we got to his it was pretty full on, and this morning too. Yay for hot dutch men! Going to uitmarkt later with him, should be nice.

No comments: