Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Gay Pride weekend was great, really enjoyed it. Went to the tranny olympics on westermarkt after work (after a dinner with Mon first).
Ended up on the gay street with Dougie, who got completely hammered (kind of staggering around hammered, pulling people's arms hammered), was fun.
Was very tired though so was still home and asleep by 12.
Been in such a strange mood recently, I wasn't massively in the mood for the day, but wandered along to the pride, watched a little of it, wandered along nordermaarkt, and then sat and had a shandy which was really nice, had a little sunny moment sitting on the canal side, really cool. Then I came back, had a little rest and before I knew it (was having phone nightmares) it was time to meet Dougie and Signe and wander to Amstelveld, I decided I would really fancy it after all - may as well go to a free party with some good friends.
There I drank, danced, weed a couple of times, and met this W guy who I kissed and spent the rest of the night with. It was a perfect pride.
So not sure why I feel so empty right now.
Just watching Sex and the city, where she says 'I let a complete stranger hurt my feelings', that's exactly what I have done, and I asked for it too. So got to stop being so stupid.
Sunday HANGOVER, took me all day to get out of bed.
And then went to the cinema to watch something with Tom (Jonnie Depp's), which made me feel a bit ill, but felt better by the end. Thank god.
Anyway, gawd love Amsterdam and the gays, they rock. So jolly, so colourful, so pink, even in my blue wierd mood.

Still thinking about the buying property thing. Keep you informed.

No comments: