I do wonder sometimes what people see when they see me.
I have all these views of girls like J,or S, not that there's anything wrong but that they haven't yet found a nice boyf, brcause they like to put themselves around a bit. but I am beginning to think I am imore like them than I ever thought.
Kat saw me give my number to some random man on the day in the park weekend. Then she saw me texting him, then she asked about this weekend and I told her about another man, shee thought I was talking about the scottish guy, who I also never heard from, and then I'm actually talking about the man I met this weekend at the Pride. I'd like to meet someone but in the meantime I really am not doing badly.
Maybe I really do need to give up random encounters allltogether to give myself the chance of meeting someone with whom I have more.
Or if a random encounter could end up being more (which is what I'd like to believe).
So people would see me as a nice, but party girl, who goes out a lot and is quite free and easy most of the time, maybe too much so, and who thinksm she wants to meet someone and yet deep down doesn't.
And would they be far off wrong - I think so. But whoever can tell.
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment