Thursday, August 20, 2009

wierd things have happened recently, too many wierd things.
Gave out a prayer for L, and someone walked in, but I don't think it's the L one, and now am confused. Like really, am I ever going to find what I'm looking for or it totally unobtainable and I do it to myself so I don't have to face what maybe I know. That I don't really want L at all ?

Last weekend was amazing, boat party, easy on t'ij, it was SO much fun. Loved it. Was in a strange mood though (PMT and the girls all canceled yoga on me which peed me off majorly), so wasn't on my most social form. It was fun tho.

Sunday smooched around and wrote a little bit. Got texted and called by the keen one. Kind of enjoyed it (now not so sure again).

This weekend my mum is here which is really nice, actually. We went out and had dinner and had a little chat about things, and remembered childhood. Is cool.I hope she does write her stuff down, then I will know what happened to her like she knows what happened to me :)

bed now, super-tired.

No comments: