Monday, November 09, 2009

I've had the strangest week. A big dose of reality that I guess I've had coming to me for a while. This is because I'm living in a foreign country far-removed from taxes, houses, home-owner, tenant searching, legal renting, all those things I just had to sort out last week.

Every day I was up around 8, and probably working until 8 at night, when I then managed to nip out and see someone most evenings.

It was hard work, and it was all crammed into the week I was back - I had to find tenants and make sure the place was rentable (sanded and oiled the kitchen work surface, fixed the tiles, fixed a bed, and put back up a curtain rail properly that the workmen hadn't done (instead drilling two massive holes in my wall. They got paint everywhere by the way).

I've come back to work today and feel absolutely exhausted, straight into two pitches, and a load of work. I guess also should've expected that.

Anyway am definitely feeling a bit blue.

x

No comments: