Life has been very busy recently, in a good way although still struggling with winter tiredness and/or blues, unfortunately!
I've been serious flat-hunting, and maybe even found somewhere to park my butt for a couple more years :)
This weekend I went on a date with bar boy Friday. Probably the last one, he's quite hard work and this time I didn't even like him enough to carry on trying? Even the first meeting was hard, again, and then chat was a bit more stilted, bodylanguage a little more curved away, face a bit more hidden. Just not sure. And it's fourth date time, this time I should be sure!!
Saturday new bike hunt (successful, not a bad bike but still missing my old one). Then met mel, finally. She doesnt seem that happy but I'm not sure how to help her. She never comes out when I invite her anywhere other than a coffee on the weekend, so she's always going to be one of those sort of friends.
Then over to my thanksgiving dinner at Eric's house - lovely, stopped at Monica's on the way. Tom was there and apparently they only spent one night apart since they got together - all v sweet. I like him a lot, and she is super happy and sure he is 'the one' so that is great for her as she's ready!!
Sunday, horse riding @ the beach in Schevingen. Den Hague. Very cool. Am very sore today though :(
Then back and quick change, ready for the salsa which I went to last night - with ex-fit Dutchie. well I mean he's still fit, but now has added some more salsa moves to his repetoire, and he's still lovely, and we're friends. At least I hope we will be occassional dancing friends - so nice to go out dancing with someone.
Collapsed into bed last night, really tired and busy today and now gonna catch up on some well earned sleep, so Night}!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment