Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just had the wierdest day boy-wise.

Met the aussie for a quick drink and ended up liking him even more than I did before...it happened suddenly. Can't explain that. One minute I was sitting there thinking, hmmm bit tired, not sure. Next minute I'm thinking, how cute are you. You're so lovely. And cuuuute.

blah,

Then I went to Jordy and Hayley's party, where first of all Jordy is there (bizarre, u know why,) then also that guy Christian was there who was the first bloke in Amsterdam to ever take my number, but then he never called. I could see him looking over at me with his (very attractive friends, actually), he was there with another girl, but then seemed to be there more with his friends or something, strange. I left while he was upstairs otherwise I was going to try the whole 'do I know you' thing, just to see. I'm sure he recognised me though....

Then the lovely Albert turned up, except after all this time he's not even all that any more. He is cute, he will make some girl a lovely and attractive girlfriend, but since he was so cold after my party, it will not be me. And that's ok!! He was talking to nel, probably much more his sort of gal.

Then the Americain texted me to say he was back in Amsterdam but feeling tired. This is fair enough, but not heard from him since tues when he told me again he was not around. And strange he got in touch now, tonight. Still not sure what he's looking for...who knows.

In the meantime had a lovely day. Up early, no hangover, gym for a couple of hours, attempted the rijksmusem, ended up on niewespiegel straat, saw some galleries, and some amazing jewelry, then to the shoe shops on leidsestraat (found the perfect black shoes), then to meet the aussie, come back, cook, go out to jordy's and wynns. Pretty productive and good day :)

No comments: