Tonight I feel old. I should be down the pub with Micala and Dougie et al, just because they actually invited me. But I just couldn't face it...long rough week and was out last night, and I just don't feel like drinking. And I can't go out and not drink, just wouldn't happen.
I am also shooting to do some yoga tomorrow morning, so that really would not happen if I go out tonight.
But I felt kinda bad about it all evening.
And also Kitkat was doing me head in, not so much her fault - she was watching TV, being on her computer, and talking on skype on the sofa opposite the TV, which meant I had no choice of being in the lounge. She is really loud when on skype as well, it's not like you can hear her trying to have the conversation with just her and the other person, and it seemed to be with someone she worked with? Anyway, I am sooo over having a flatmate, I think this is the last time I will live with someone that isn't a partner or a pet. I just get mean and feel like a bitch, and I'm sure I'm hard to live with too, but it can be hard...
Here's to being old and being in bed on a thurs night (not living up to my 'go out dancing more' NY resolution.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment