So there is a turn up for the books. One thing I thought will be will not (at least for now - the new place). And one thing I wasn't so sure about turned out good (I'll leave everyone to guess that one)...
In the meantime it is the weekend and I'm darn glad. We ended up having a very odd day of work where both my colleagues were working very strangely, just laughing and coming up with loads of random ideas (was quite funny). And then we had a very late meeting where we sat there for over an hour at the very end of the day talking about all the stuff going on.
It did answer a few of the questions I had, I'm definitely going to get loaded up with a load more work over the next few months, not necessarily a bad thing.
Last week was odd. Think I handled it fairly well, not sure I'll be able to handle next week quite as well if it all goes tits up....
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment