I have something to post in-between this, what I got up to the whole easter weekend, which was really nice:) I did loads, and also spent a lot of time with my mates Don et al who were over from the UK.
The start of the week has been a bit strange, I've been in a terrible mood. Not really like me...Need to snap out of that.
Especially because today we went and sat outside Nikas for lunch, it was 17/18 and sunny. Practically the whole creative department was there and it was warm enough to feel very warm in the sun with my top on, really, really nice.
Had an interesting meeting yesterday. Wasn't the best Ive had by a long shot, but still it was a start. And it's their opinion, right?
Fijn warme avond alles.
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment