Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Got to write here about my bro's final few days in Amsterdam - the part where mum and I went out and got shunned by them, for them to go to teasers, and have an adventure that ended in one of them back in my flat practically paraletic, and the other one out lost around the red light canals of amsterdam with no common sense, no phone, no address, and no clue where I live (luckily we found him after about an hour and a half which is something).

Mum and I had a great last day of shoe shopping, slipper shopping- she loves van haren for shoes, dinner at Katjil en het tiger, and then harrys for cocktails with the very friendly bar owner. It was fun, until we got back here at 1am and ended up hunting for alex til 2am, then he finally made his way back at 3am. Meant we didn;t do anything the next day cept sleep and pack and tidy this place up.

Guess it was a proper amsterdam adventure tho!

No comments: