I think it's because I feel like something has changed a bit in me...it's hard to explain, but have really been 'working on myself' recently. And maybe it's working a little. I'm fairly content - it still goes up and down but when I'm down I seem to be able to haul my ass out of it quicker, which is good of course. (I was down after the company meeting where I was basically sitting there for an hour while they went through how amazing the agency is doing, and has done on work that I'm about the only creative who hasn't done anything on it...) It was of course the big huge dent in my ego more than anything else...and the difference is now I can tell that.
I'm also trying not to worry too much that I dont feel like going out any more - my god, I've been doing it for about 20 years or so, it's not surprising I'm a little bored of it. I'm being selective which I'm hoping is good for my health.
Exercise wise have had to tone it down too - back has been killing me. I skipped pole class lasst week (boooo) and this week I've just done a very easy one. No upside down things or hanging off the pole legs akimbo. Still had fun although I think the class now is way too big, you hardly get to go on the pole at all.
This is from the weekend (and yes I did go for a run this morning, go me!:
meeting up with fiona, and her slip of what mum and the boys think is wrong with my love life (still pining after mike - eek). They are so wrong but yeah it took me some time to get over him. I just haven't met anyone worth it yet, or rather worth it for me.
Great weekend of work and being inspired and going out. - Friday dance thing and then drinks.
Saturday Bella's gallery opening and then drinks @ Paddy's followed by a funny jaunt down to Cafe Lux where chatted to quite afew blokes, unfortunately none of them very attractive.
Sunday vegging and meeting lou for carrot cake (amazing), and then doing bit of work and getting some of the other bits I wanted to done;. Bit boring. Run tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment