Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just been out for oz day...u do not even wann know how much I drank tonight.
What I have found is the calmness that comes from seperating the ego from whats going on: in times gone past I realise that I get kinda anxious when I stand there by myself and dont have anyone to talk to. This time I realise (after reading ecjkhart) it's mainly my ego talking.
I recognise it, I see it, and I look at it, and a little bit more I can see that it's not me or anything I do, just that part of me getting restless (for example when I stand around with no one to talk to).

It just makes everything that tiny bit easier to cope with - and to see someone like E, who in the past has been a bit bitter and 'meh', bloom, and chat up a guy who I was chatting to earlier in the night. It could;ve irked me more, and I guess it still bothers me a bit,but I can see this energy she is giving off is so much different to what she was ()for instance she is actually chatting up a dutch bloke, whereas before they were all the enemy.)

It is interesting to notice, and to observe in myself what's going on there.

No comments: