Been finding it hard to write in here recently...ever since I read the Eckhart Tolle book, writing in here is like trying to hold onto and capture the past. It just doesn't seem as important any more.
Also been really busy on the new work (no more Pampers, is amaaazing, but trying to remember that as soon as this project is over then I'll be straight back on it again if I stay & I'm bored there).
Had a busy week, and went out on tuesday to the cinema with Arnaud and it makes me feel really bad after, the film was pretty good (love and other drugs anne hathaway and Jakie boy - Anne is too pretty to be allowed to live pretty much!), then a drink afterwards and got back late. It made me feel all back to where I was on Monday (horrid empty feeling, felt pretty bloody bad!), am too busy to be feeling like that again - remember why I gave up doing all the naughty stuff, it took a walk in the park with Travis and Dom on sunday to not feeling like topping myself any more.
The TOA came out, and I emailed someone from it, but not a snifter from it, bit disappointing. To be honest I wasn't expecting anything from it, but still. Also I emailed a guy who was in it, and he hasn't even emailed to say thanks but no thanks which is a bit crap. That also made me feel all bad about things again, whereas before the weekend I felt like I didn't really care any more. I felt pretty 'happy' or at least, content. That's why don't do those things any more.
Going out tonight with Lou for some vino, which am looking forward to! I made it to Bikram this morning, partly because I worked late last night and then didn't go out last night so could get up early this morning. I didn't sleep very well either, was doing the waking up every few hours thing, sucked!!
Saturday, February 05, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment