Saturday, February 19, 2011

Birthday was a bit shit, so not going to dwell on it too much here. Had a bad day at work that started with an 8.30 meeting with the client. We've not had a project manager on it, so everything has just been getting a bit confusing as to what we've promised and what's been approved and what hasn't.

Then they pulled the budget for the Mother's Day campaign (although apparently they love the campaign and want to do it next year...means my ideas will be made by someone else! And they'll have more money for the launch, now they know what a proper campaign costs...) Never doing that again, coming up with ideas with no idea of budget. Sooo :(

People cancelled on the day, also annoying! About four/five people didn't turn up and a few for the dinner. Amsterdam for ya.

Dinner was lovely, M had some great news for her. Can't believe it's actually happening to her, all her plans are now a-changing!

And got a little hammered at the place, but not too bad, it was really expensive and every round there was like one drink that someone hadn't paid for, or actually - more likely because people here are really good at paying for their stuff, and we're not all poor students any more. It was every time, even if we'd only had a small round...was a bit blah. Because of that no one wanted to tip at the end, and he kept the bar open til around 1am, so I tipped on my way out...the rest of my cash basically.

Was nice to see everyone though!

I've decided tonight I WILL go out trancing with Fin et al, not been to a trance event like that since Tanya and M a couple of years ago, and I figure I can just leave when I get tired. It'll be fun and what else am I going to do? Sit in here?? Go to the Cartoon party? They just came around mine with some amazing breaky, mmmmmm lekker!

x

No comments: