Thursday, February 24, 2011

Was super nice to hang out with Fin all weekend - and was interesting to hear what darren and he talked about their ladies, they obviously adore them still, think they're the luckiest guys alive to be with them, it's nice to hang out with some guys like that:)

Can't do trance events without something to keep me up any longer, was totally knacked by 4am and didn't enjoy the music so much. Sure I'd enjoy it if I could still get high.

Fin left on Tuesday early morning, we hung out and chatted on sunday after the worst meal ever at Bar Italia (it gets crossed off my lekker restaurant list since), but the gelato on way home more than made up for it. And the chat when we got back, so cool.

Monday we got take-out and then he went around to Matt and Kai;'s, which was kinda cool as I was tired and had the place to veg in by myself.

Anyways, just wanted to get that down while I remembered it :)

No comments: