Work has sucked.
Went to London on the weekend to Beth and Olly's wedding, it was really lovely.
I wasn't looking forward to it so much but it was really fun, thanks to Kate, Russel, Sophie, Nicki Willers, Tim and Trine, and Beth n Olly of course. They do make a great couple.
Beth looked absolutely amazing as we all knew she would, probably the prettiest bride yet. And the wedding wasn't scary, it was pretty informal.
And the party afterwards with all the sparkly stuff was great, tim DJed.
And the sun came out an hour before they were due to be wed, also really lovely.
I wish I could've made the hen, but I just couldn't with all the travel I've been doing here there and everywhere recently.
I will try and post piccies when have downloaded them.
Flat was ok, considering how long it's been rented out. It was nice to stay there actually and also a bit strange!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment