I've fallen out of love with life this week. Am so blooming tired don't know what to do with myself...W has stopped texting so much. I really think he expected to see me this week, but he's been working the late shift and I've been too busy and tired to go over and spend the night.
I suppose that I haven't wanted to says something. I don't know whether it is me or my old cycle, or my gut, or what...but I've really been getting that old stomach sick feeling again when I think about it all, and since I can't be in that state where I can't concentrate have been trying to put it out my head.
My own project has stalled, this week and next week been so busy I have given up on even trying to think about it. Plus got a bit depressed the developer guy has obviously gotten annoyed as not emailed me back.
My other work has not been fun, it's not all that conceptual, just the hard slog of trying to sell in something quite standard. In fact I don't know why I am still doing it!! Now I come to describe it like that. We really are not getting to do anything all that interesting for this next season, it has been left too late, they don't have budget, and turns out they don't want to change so much.
The NONO project has just been stalling a bit too - probably because also not had time to think about it properly...but now Monica is in and has had some great ideas on cutting scope. ~So that's cool.
And the stills thing am starting on tomorrow. Actually I'm going in to Tommy to work with them. I hope I can perk up a bit for tomorrow, and also to see W. I do want to see him, strangely, I think I peed him off today by asking if we can go and do something this weekend (when I think he just wants to hang out with me in bed), I'm a bit bored of only doing that...does that say something as well? Dunno.
Anyway, got to get my beauty sleep in order to be able to do anything decent tomorrow. Night!
PS nice thing is it was definitely spring today, so lovely...sunny, gorgeous and everyone was smiling, got winked at by the rubbish men, couple guys on their bikes...spring is definitely in the air.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Interesting blog - yes spring is certainly in the air. Hope you don’t mind the random visitor :) I’ve been looking at a lot of different blogs tonight on blogger and came across this one. Just wanted ot say I like your blog!
Post a Comment