Saturday, March 17, 2012

work n love n life

God really have had the week from hell this week!

W just broke up with me this afternoon. I thought we were meeting up to a actually go and have a date but then he went all funny. Turns out he wanted to see me more than I could see him from what he said…(and because with J-man I kept on reassuring him and then felt like I shouldn't have I didn't have the heart to do that as well. Instead I had to sit there and tell him I respected his decision and that I can see how it's not gonna work if we're both working schedules like we have the last few weeks).

Feel bit sad now though. Went out at 2pm, and only just back and been drinking all day. Not so great for a sat afternoon….well great in one way but not for the right reasons;)

Next week got another week from hell and then it calms down a bit and I can get back onto my project. I need to focus a bit on it I think if I want to actually get it out there, ever. It's been exhausting with the paid work and the work on the side, and the paid work went a bit crazy. Do you think to have a boyfriend I need to not freelance any more? I'm thinking this might be the case!! Something sure has to give.

Not looking forward so much to next week, actually...specially not if i feel as miserable as i do today. Meh!

No comments: