As predicted this week has been a little difficult. I think the whole break-up thing, even though maybe I caused it, has taken it out of me. And work has been full on, juggling three projects - working on one in the evening and getting dumped onto another because no one else had thought who might work on it. It's a bit strange how it all works there but there you go.
I'm glad it's thursday tomorrow, and wish it could be my off day as it should be, but instead going into the office to do a presentation at 2.30. I have to be in around 10.30 so not too bad.
I felt sad again last night about the way everything with W ended, and so I texted him and asked if we could meet up when the dust has settled and go for a walk or something. He was very lovely about it and said of course. He sounded quite chirpy, probably for him it's been good to get back to his own life and not feel like he is waiting around for me...that's what I feel anyway.
Own project still stalled, although spoke to my bro last night about it and he gave it some interesting angles about user-journeys, and thinking about other revenue making models. It was all food for thought, and despite how tired I am, am looking forward to getting back onto it.
On the plus side, it's been beautifully sunny here the last few days, which is nice. I haven't had much time to stop and look around as yet, but it's in the post!
Onwards, to friday. x
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sometimes I think maybe it's good to take a few days to step away from things like he and you have...it can give the both of you a lot of time to think. Good luck on your presentation :)
Post a Comment