Sunday, May 06, 2012

Eileen

Eileen died the night before last. She lasted two more days than they predicted, the tough scots woman! It was apparently not nice at the end, but she went peacefully and at home, and I"m sure with at least her daughter around her.

I woke up with this weird rushing sensation around 1 or 2am, and into my head popped, she's gone now, Eileen has just gone. I didn't remember the feeling until I got the text, I was half asleep but it was a little like the OBE thing, very minor, maybe it was her rushing past all her loved ones earthly bodies.

I kept myself busy, of course I felt sad, and I'm still sorry I didn't make it over there sooner...I will go to Vienna with her memory sometime, think of her when I'm there.

RIP Eileen. I hope you're with my dad up there somewhere, and getting on ok!

1 comment:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

My sincerest condolences for your loss my friend