You just can't beat this city when the weather is like this...
I did two boat trips this weekend, one with the man I've started dating - which by the way is going pretty well so far...we'll see what happens with it but good weekend this one!
The other was a last minute DJ boat party ticket, actually I bought two tickets and couldn't get rid of the second one so it was an expensive 'needing to dance' moment. Worth it though - met another couple of girls who could potentially become friends, they were lovely. And saw and caught up with NANA who I haven't seen in a long, long while. It was good to see her too and catch up on everything that's happened over the last two years or so.
Crusing the canals in a boat, late 20 degree heat, drinks, friends, some kind of music...life all seems very satisfactory. I'm getting scared as to what might go wrong:) Hopefully whatever it is, it will be after the summer time.
Monday, May 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you're having an amazing summer so far :-)
Post a Comment