10 things you didn't know about me that might make you know me a little better.....
1.I am really neurotic about putting things away in my flat. I used to be a really messy kid but having my own place gave me some pride. My poor flatmate bears the brunt of it - the bathroom mat has to be on the side of the bath, the oven gloves on the oven, the pots and pans away....
2.- I have never lived completely alone apart from when I've been travelling. Although I love my own company, I think I'm a little scared of it too. I'm just about ready though now as my flatmate has been driving me a bit crazy with waking me up at stupid times and things.
3.- My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla. I love chocolate everything else, but for me you can't beat the creamy simplicity of vanilla. It also goes well with whatever else is inside the bowl (usually apple pie or cheesecake).
4.- My favorite color has always been red, which is also my mum's favourite colour. I alternate other favourites, at the moment it's probably jade green or orange. I don't like green in decor though, I hate green paint and tiles!
5.- I don't like washing my hands, it makes the skin on my hands really dry. If I wash them I have to smother them with handcream afterwards. I hate buying and carrying around hand cream!!
6.- I really want kids, but I can't ever imagine having them. I can be a pretty selfish and independent person, like to just get up and do things. I guess all that will have to change one day.
7. I don't even know if I can have kids yet. I have a common thing called PCOS, cysts on the ovaries. Funnily enough I have none of the really bad side-effects of this (hair, tendency to put on weight, really bad cramps etc).
8.- If I won the lottery I'd treat myself to loads of craft classes instead of working in advertising. Then I'd set up a way of selling my wares. I'm a thwarted craft artist at heart, I think.
9. My best quality is that I am super friendly, get along with pretty much everyone, and am good at getting people together and having a good time with them. Things I need to work on, however, is my confidence, self-belief, and I can be selfish and not listen to people properly when they tell me things. (My mind wanders a lot during long conversations of any sort, I think that's the creative side of me!!).
10. I damaged my hearing from going to clubs too much when I was younger. I still love to go out and dance, and club though - so I let myself go now and again and wear these big moulded ear-plugs. Everyone thinks I am strange but frankly, I don't care!!
11. I am really driven. I probably get this from my Dad. I am good at pushing myself into doing things that are hard for me, and am always amazed when I do this at where I end up. I'm good at cutting things out of my life that aren't good for me any more, and moving on. On the flip side of this, wierdly, change makes me sad. I hate the feeling of saying goodbye to something, but once it's gone, I can deal with it.
12. I have incredible will-power. If I say I will/will not do something then I pretty much will (if I really want to. Giving up drinking this january doesn't count, lol).
Enough? This was fun, I'll do this again sometime soon!!
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment