Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm still not dating, a technical hitch with my profile > such a palava I'm almost going off the idea again now.
It also seems that getting out to the States is going to be a lot harder than I expected, unless I win an award this year. It could be that I will be out there in a year's time. I won't give up though, am pretty determined and when I get this determined I usually make it. It's a bummer though, I was just getting excited that I could be there in six months.
Am leaving publicis on monday, just as it seems a load of my work is being made. I have to say that however I feel about the place and working there, I've managed to get a silly amount of work through in just over a month. Bizarre. Still, I made my decision to go to another agency and go I must.
Night. xx

No comments: