I'm having so many 'Moments' here, I have to think it was the right decision to come here. I think it was just what I needed to blow all the cobwebs away, and get on with my life. I know it's a bit of an unreal situation as I'm somewhere new and a little bit in holiday mood, but I already love a lot of things about Amsterdam.
I love the water, the canals are crazy and lovely.
I love the people, they are so much friendlier than in London.
I love the fact I can be in work in five minutes, and back in the same amount too.
I love my bike and the fact I can cycle around (even though I almost fell off it today when someone walked out in front of me and didn't stop...!)
I love that I am living by myself in the cutest little apartment. It's cool.
I love that I think I am fitting in well here, and doing my job well (although I can always do better!)
I love that there are loads of ties to Indonesia, it makes me feel very at home.
I love that my landlady here is as much into writing as I am , and we can have really interesting conversations about stuff.
I love that, for a while at least, I can forget about what has happened and have fun!
I hope that I continue to love it as much as I do right now...let's see!
Night. x
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds perfect! Yay, enjoy!
Post a Comment