Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So…what a lot happened this week and this weekend. Where to start. I had a lovely and productive week at work (no more email faux pas’ at least) Been on two pretty exciting projects – one for Philips, and one for Reebok, the latter had a ridiculous turnover, and so was working late a couple of nights and Saturday. What with a busy social weekend (SATC II on Friday with the girls, followed by Arc bar and then Miika’s houseparty), up and working sat, and then out to Club eleven Saturday night – really cool night out, danced a lot at the beginning and was then sat having a bit of a heart to heart with Jordy, when he leaned in and kissed me pretty much. It made me feel quite strange – I was quite drunk at the time, but am so unsure about doing the whole sexually complicated and working together thing after Mike, that I kinda didn’t know what to do. We had a great chat though and got it all out in the open, which I was glad about. Not very good about being subtle with the sexual tension any more… Today I managed to get up and out, just to Vondelpark with Mali, they have the most amazing live Jazz and folk sessions on the stage there (I will put up some photos). They were really good. Then down to Chinatown for some food (I felt sick but it was mainly because I was so hungover, and hadn’t eaten yet. Then to Leidzeplein for ice-cream and walk back along the canals home while Mali ate a very yummy looking chocolate cone.
Because work was so busy last week, I didn’t do so much during the week. WednesdayI had my usual ‘appointment’ with Marianne. We did a poetry generation session that was nice, followed by going to a bar called something like ‘Allenetz,’ it has internet access, and great salads so might well end up going back there.,,that’s about all, was working late a couple of evenings, although I will have to post some photos and write another piece on Holland soon.

No comments: