So it turns out I was v pre-menstrual indeedy, it's been an odd week for sure. Usually when I then come on, I feel relief, and not so tired, and not so hungry...not so this time!! I've still been tired and hungry. Then again, I've been busy, had the stress of moving, and work has been mad, and have been busy every day with my mum doing touristy things with her. So maybe not surprising have been feeling a bit poo.
Had a horrid day at work today, not the best timing as really wanted to meet mum for lunch. I had to leave work early, well on time, but before I had really finished everything, and meet her for dinner instead. I was determined not to work late tonight, I really have done some late ones there and not charged them for it too many times!!
It was lovely to see my mum, hang out with her, even though by the end it was a bit much, I tend to get really ratty at the end with my mum if I spend too much time with her. I remember she used to say the same with Grandad, but she does exactly the same thing, like just tell you what to do, tell you where things are, tell you to put something on the chest of drawers. I probably will, but I don't want to be told to do it? I want to do it myself. If I drop a coin, she'll point to it, like I can't see it myself. I can't explain it, it's something about parents (and mum's in particular) that just gets on your nerves.
Now she's gone I miss her though, and she went out and bought me a little care-package today of apples and bannanas, and a bottle of wine, and some chocolate. ~Very sweet!! I hope she comes to stay again before three months are up.
My new little flat is very comfy and cozy, decorated in the kind of retro 70's style that I (and Ikea it seems) like so much. A lot of the furniture here would look good in my own little flat, and I love the lights and the fact the floor doesn't squeak around every time I touch it!!
More later, tired now :)
xx
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yep, parents will do that to us, but then we miss them so when they're gone.
Your floor squeaks? Mine does big time!
Post a Comment