Sunday, August 10, 2008




Sunday thoughts:

It’s a Sunday and I’m not (repeat NOT) hungover. Huzzah
Andreas had his leaving do Friday and last night, we did ‘Randy Roy’s red light tour’, which was fun, and learnt a thing or two, namely that the red light part I’ve been showing people isn’t the main red light part, only the bit around the canal – whoops! Nevermind, ay? And then we went to the Getto burger bar on Zuidijk, and then to the Line bar, all very cool places and adding them to my repetoire of places to take people when they’re over. It was fun. Yesterday had a lovely day of chilling, no guests! Went for a run in Vondelpark, then went to Nordemarkt, then visited Sandrine in her shop, then to Westerpark to read (met some gorgeous Argentinian guys, maybe the cosmic ordering working!!) unfortunately wasn’t up for going out with them, but suggested some places they could go, then back to sandrines, and mine to cook and relax and only drink one glass of red wine. Early night, although I didn’t sleep massively well. I think it’s the first Sat where I’ve managed to resist the temptation to go out when other people were out. It looked like a good party too.

No comments: