Urgh feel a bit wierd this week. I have to say, been really tired and in a really bad mood, and cant stop eating junk. I'm hoping it's PMT, because if it isn't then I'm really having a hard time of it.
The studio is driving me mad and the work hasn't been all that much better.
I have almost finished the first round of copy for the entire phase I part of the site, so soon I will move onto phase II, and new projects - looking forward to that.
Its rainy and stormy here so the weather is mimicking my bizarre mood swing, or maybe helping to cause it, who knows. I do love a good storm, better if I am inside with friends or a lover :)
I am lonely. Plain and simple. Not all the time, and I know I have lots of people to hang out with here, but no one who really knows me all that well.
That I could call on and depend on them to come.
It's strange how that makes us feel so much more unsettled in a place.
Still, I am moving this weekend to my new flat, and that sort of thing always makes me feel a bit odd, leaving the place Ive called home in my new home of Amsterdam. I hope I like the new place!! And that things get better.
Me. xx
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I sometimes feel like that and I've been living in NYC for almost 4 years now. It's hard to be away from loved ones, no matter how many new friends you have. Hang in there, it will get better, especially after you move and get settled in again.
Post a Comment